We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
17 posts
Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

Hi. I have a conference to attend in Greenspoint (North Houston area) but I definitely don't want to stay there. It's not the best of areas and there's absolutely nothing to do at night. I'm in my 30s and I plan to be there for a week. I will have a rental car also.

Any suggestions on an area fairly close to Greenspoint with hotels, restaurants and nightlife I can walk to? I don't mind driving 15-20 mins to the conf everyday. I just want to avoid the morning traffic.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
29 reviews
11. Re: Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

Just remember that you need an EZ-Tag in order to use the Hardy Toll Road. Check with your car rental agency to see if they can equip your car with one.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
17 posts
12. Re: Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

Thanks for letting me know about the toll tag. Hopefully the car rental agency will be able to provide. Not sure it's worth the hassle tho..

13. Re: Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 18, 2014