We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

Hi. I have a conference to attend in Greenspoint (North Houston area) but I definitely don't want to stay there. It's not the best of areas and there's absolutely nothing to do at night. I'm in my 30s and I plan to be there for a week. I will have a rental car also.

Any suggestions on an area fairly close to Greenspoint with hotels, restaurants and nightlife I can walk to? I don't mind driving 15-20 mins to the conf everyday. I just want to avoid the morning traffic.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 26
11. Re: Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

Just remember that you need an EZ-Tag in order to use the Hardy Toll Road. Check with your car rental agency to see if they can equip your car with one.

Los Angeles
12. Re: Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

Thanks for letting me know about the toll tag. Hopefully the car rental agency will be able to provide. Not sure it's worth the hassle tho..

13. Re: Conference in Greenspoint - Hotel, nightlife, restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 18, 2014