We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

Has anyone had any experience with Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)? I'm planning on using them to get from Bush Intercontinental to Galveston and wanted to see if they provide a dependable service. Thanks!

Edited: 12:15 am, February 04, 2013
Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 184
1. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

No, but there was apparently a fictitious posting about a week ago from someone named Noa from Tel Aviv touting this service. You might check recent postings to see responses or lack thereof.

Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 282
2. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

Hi M,

Did some research and could find very little about Royal. I did find a link that has a number of good reviews:

yelp.com/biz/…20services

Like you, I feel better when I see a number of positive reviews!

hope your trip to Houston is great!

cc,

Cupcake

Chicago, Illinois
3. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

Thank you, although it looks like the link is for a different company.

Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
reviews: 282
4. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

Hi,

It is for a different company; I researched the company you mentioned and could find only one incident of feedback. Looking around, the link above connects you to a company with much more, and very positive, feedback, which is usually a good indicator for a positive outcome.

Just a suggestion. If you do use Royal, please review them here on TA,so that others can benefit from your information.

Gratzie!,

Cupcake

Twin Falls, Idaho
5. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

Have been having the same issue finding transportation from IAH to Galveston found supershuttle.com. they even have a office at the airport. Private SUV shuttle for 4 $159.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 29
6. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

SuperShuttle seems to be the clear favorite for people trying to get from IAH to Galveston.

Chicago, Illinois
7. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

We are back from our trip and Royal Limo & Towncar provided outstanding service at an unbeatable price (30% less than other big shuttle services). The driver was on time, the limo was very comfortable and the driver even suggested a restaurant for lunch before we boarded the ship and gave us advice about local landmarks. Too bad we hated the Disney Cruise, but the limo service exceeded our expectation in every regard. The owner provided timely communications and confirmations via royaltownandcar@gmail.com

Houston, TX
reviews: 25
8. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

Glad that worked out for you with the limo company. Thanks for posting your feedback. Sorry the cruise wasn't more to your liking--but as we've all seen recently in the news it could have been much, much worse.

9. Re: Royal Limo and Towncar (Houston)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 18, 2014