We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in West University Place

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 4
Accommodation in West University Place

We are looking to visit some family who live on University Blvd and we are wondering if anyone knows of any place to stay in the West University area? I have seen alot of hotels around the outskirts but I was wondering if their was any small places that may not be as advertised. Thanks for your help

Austin, Texas
reviews: 6
1. Re: Accommodation in West University Place

I recommend the Courtyard by Marriott or Marriott Residence Inn. They are side by side at 2929 and 2959 Westpark.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g56003-d286988-…

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g56003-d288460-…

Houston, TX
reviews: 30
2. Re: Accommodation in West University Place

I agree with Post #1. New and very convenient location. Good review on this site recently of this Residence Inn.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 288
3. Re: Accommodation in West University Place

When our daughter lived in town we always stayed at the Residence Inn. It is very nice.

reviews: 4
4. Re: Accommodation in West University Place

thanks for your reply, they dont unfortunately have availability for the dates we want and they are a little more expensive than what we wanted to pay, Ill keep looking, thanks again

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 288
5. Re: Accommodation in West University Place

Have also stayed at the Residence Inn further out on Westheimer- it was a little cheaper.

Austin, Texas
reviews: 6
6. Re: Accommodation in West University Place

Yes, there are "small places" on this website that might be in your budget:

https://www.airbnb.com/s?location=Houston%2C+TX&checkin=&checkout=&guests=1

If it says Montrose, Medical Center, Museum District, Southwest Freeway then that's up your alley.

7. Re: Accommodation in West University Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, December 17, 2013