We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lSports Bars??????????

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
lSports Bars??????????

I'm going to be in Houston for the NBA All-star weekend an I'm looking for someplaces to hang out at maybe some place that will maybe play hip hop an R&B. But a sports bar not a club.

usa
reviews: 23
1. Re: lSports Bars??????????

You may want to visit Envy Houston Magazine at www.envyhouston.com (click on the clubs/bar section) and the Houston Press at www.houston-press.com for information about the type of bars that interest you. Both of these are very informative.

Also, there is a Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar that is located in Midtown. It is not too far from the Toyota Center. They have a jukebox as do most sports bars so you may hear a variety of music.

I am not that familiar with exclusively hip-hop or R&B bars in Houston. Houston is very diverse and most of the bars play a variety of music, but check out Envy and the Houston Press to get what you are looking for.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 9
2. Re: lSports Bars??????????

The two best sports bars/ restaurants in town are Fox Grill in the Galleria & Champs in The Uptown area - close to the Galleria. Champs does have a DJ and would have better music than Fox Grill. If you looking for a small sports bar that would have R&B music, Smitty's at Hwy. 288 & MacGregor would be the best (not far from downtown) By then Scott Gertner's sports bar at Richmond & Fountain View will be open - He currently has the Sky Bar on Montrose that is a Jazz, hip hop, R&B club known for Wednesday & Sunday nights - So I would figure the sports bar would draw the same crowd with similar music taste.