We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Hotel

Which Horseshoe Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio
reviews: 5
Marriott Hotel

Sunday to Friday travel. Stay 3 nights and get one free using promo code (sum). Ave $117 per night.

San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 19
1. Re: Marriott Hotel

Thanks. I am thinking of a possible getway there.

Dallas
reviews: 16
2. Re: Marriott Hotel

What is the resort like?

Texas
3. Re: Marriott Hotel

We are here at the Marriott Horseshoe Bay. This is our second trip here. Last time we stayed at the hotel tower and this time we booked one-bed room paseo with the rate of booking three 3 nights and 1 night free. The ground, landscapes and pools are nice as usual. Our room has plenty room and closets for 2 adults and 2 teenagers. The regregerator is a small sqare one like the one used in the dorm. The website says a kitchenette but it only has a toaster, a small MW and the rediculous refrig which won't keep everything cold. I thought there would be a stove or something. Last night, there was no staff shown up for the Glow-in-the-Dark Flag Football game as printed on the summer activity booklet. I asked someone and the reply was "Kid's club staff went home early because of the rain." My kids and other families were disappointed obviously.

4. Re: Marriott Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 28, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Horseshoe Bay
Recent Conversations