We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

xmas night stay

Which Grapevine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 2
xmas night stay

Am planning a trip to Fort Worth/ Dallas/ Grapevine over xmas holidays. We have booked a place from 26th onwards but we are looking for something "special" for xmas night. I fancy something more intimate like a B&B but don't want to pay the inflated prices that holidays bring. I dont mind a good quality hotel again price has to be reasonable. Also just wondering what will be or maybe open Xmas night by way of restaurants or sightseeing.

Thanks in advance

C.

3 replies to this topic
Austin, Texas
reviews: 5
1. Re: xmas night stay

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g55930-d269218-…

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

…hyatt.com/hyatt/…

marriott.com/hotels/…

The lists of Christmas Day openings are not out yet. Maybe next week.

Austin, Texas
reviews: 5
2. Re: xmas night stay

The restaurants at the Gaylord Texan will be open because a lot of tourists and families who have out of town guests will be driving over to see the interior decorated for Christmas. There will probably be long waits for each restaurant, but if you have the time, it will be worth it. (in my opinion)

gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-texan/index.html…

Grapevine, Texas
Destination Expert
for Grapevine
reviews: 58
3. Re: xmas night stay

The one B&B (Garden Manor) in Grapevine is fully booked for both the 24th and 25. However, if you want to stay in GV, there are a cluster of nice hotels in the vicinity of Grapevine Mills Mall/Bass Pro Shop near Hwys 26 and 114.

Embassy Suites

Hyatt Pace Grapevine

Hampton Inn and Suites

Homewood Suites (hilton)

Comfort Suites DFW N.

Residents Inn DFW N

Springhill

Grapevine hotels reviewed - tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g55930-Grapevine_Texa…

I have no idea the availability but prices are showing from the low $100 to midd $100.

Grapevine is a small town consisting of mostly independently owned/operated businesses and restaurants. I'm guessing most retail and restaurants will be closed on Christmas day. I was going to suggest the Gaylord Texan for Christmas Brunch and a tour of ICE!, but I just checked their web-site and they're both sold out.

Here is a linke to Grapevine's Christmas website. I'd suggest reviewing it and if anything catches your eye, email the establishment to check their Christmas schedule opening. https:/…index.html

I'd also add your request to both the Dallas and Fort Worth forums - I think you may have better luck finding Christmas Day activities there.

Reply to: xmas night stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted