A group of friends and myself will be driving over from McKinney to spend the night and tour Grapefest on Saturday. My questions:
1. What is a "weekend pass pin?' Is that different than "admission?" Is the pin all inclusive of wine tasting pavillion fees?
2. Is there a hotel within walking distance to the downtown festivities?
3. How does one go about touring the pavillions? Are you shuttled over there? Is there a fee to sample the wines?
4. The best winery to tour? Is there a shuttle for that?
5. It'll be hot. Are there places to cool off?
6. Is there seating in front of the music stages? Chairs, or grassy seating?
I haved scoured the internet looking for answers. Can't find any. Any and all advise is welcome. Thank you!