We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am looking for a Beach House in Galveston, Please Help!

Which Galveston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
houston, Tx
I am looking for a Beach House in Galveston, Please Help!

Haver any of you ever stayed at a beach house in Galveston?

Which part of the beach was it?

Did you like it?

I am looking for beach house to rent in Galveston for October and have no clue in that area. I would really like to stay at a beach house that somone can refer me to as word of mouth is always the best. I really do appreciate the help. Thanks so much Jennifer

Arlington
reviews: 1
1. Re: I am looking for a Beach House in Galveston, Please Help!

Hi Jennifer,

I am leaving tomorrow to stay in a beach house just outside Galveston. It's in Surfside, about 25-30 minutes before you get to Galveston.

Go to www.brannanrealty.com, or call 979-233-1812.

We rented the same beach house last year, and it was great!

It is on a private beach, with hardly any people, so you don't get the huge crowd of tourists on the beach. Then, we just took a couple of days to drive in and do our tourist thing. It's well worth the short drive.

If you want more info, let me know. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Lisa

--You can also Google, Surfside, TX

Houston
2. Re: I am looking for a Beach House in Galveston, Please Help!

You can also try www.sandandsea.com

They have rental properties all over the island. I would recommend looking at the west end properties. The houses are far enough from town that you don't get the crowds, but not too far that you can't drive in if you want. Also, there is a good selection of beach front, subdivision, or canal houses. Hope this helps.

Houston
reviews: 13
3. Re: I am looking for a Beach House in Galveston, Please Help!

Surfside is actually past Galveston and not before Galveston. Less activities and restaurants.

Houston
reviews: 4
4. Re: I am looking for a Beach House in Galveston, Please Help!

Best in my opinion are Lafitte's Cove & Pirates's Beach on west end of Galveston which is where most of the best beach homes are located. Near golf club I believe.

5. Re: I am looking for a Beach House in Galveston, Please Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 05, 2009