We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip review

Which Fredericksburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 48
Trip review

We just returned from the weekend. We stayed at Hoffman Haus in the White Oak room - I would recommend staying in any of the rooms they are all awesome. Great place. We had dinner at Bejas Grill on Friday night and it was good, then went to Hondo's and listened to live music and had a great time. On Saturday we went to 4.0, Becker and one other winery that has slipped my mind - Cripple Creek maybe. The lavender at Becker is awesome and so was the wine. We watched the sun go down over the vineyards at the last one - gorgeous. From there we went to Crossroads for dinner - we had 7:30 reservations - food was awesome - service was horrible. We didn't get our food until 9:15 - did I say our reservations were at 7:30, we were seated promptly!- After dinner we went to the bar area and they had a live band that was awesome. Over all the weekend was a success and I had a blast with all of our friends. Can't wait to go back. The weather was perfect Friday and Saturday and of course freezing cold this morning but that was ok - we were leaving.

Austin, Texas
reviews: 6
1. Re: Trip review

Thanks for update because I have never heard of Hoffman Haus. Just looked it up online. It is a big property and looks beautiful. Glad you had good time. Fredericksburg is a fun place to visit anytime.

http://hoffmanhaus.com

I'm getting winter cabin fever and itching for a day trip. Think first one will be Fredericksburg during their March or April Trade Days.

2. Re: Trip review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Fredericksburg