We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halp!

Which Fredericksburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
reviews: 2
Halp!

Hello!

I will be visiting Fredericksburg over Memorial Day weekend to attend a wedding and am in desperate need of ideas on where to stay.

The wedding will be held at the Trois Estate near Enchanted Rock. Ideally, I would like to stay somewhere nearby (less than an hour drive), as well as secluded (not in the middle of town).

Ideas? Suggestions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! =)

Texas
reviews: 6
1. Re: Halp!

Now you've got some choices to make! There are literally hundreds of bed & breakfast(s) in the Fredericksburg area, and many are out of town---meaning, in the country 5-10 minutes from Main Street. Contact First Class B&B at www.fredericksburg-lodging.com, or www.absolutecharm.com, or google "fredericksburg tx lodging" and you will be overwhelmed. I've toured many of these, and they are WONDERFUL. Also check out Rose Hill Manor, which is AMAZING. The hotels are also fine, but I would recommend the experience of a B&B, even if you've never done it before. DO NOT miss this opportunity!

Texas
reviews: 24
2. Re: Halp!

I agree Rose Hill Manor is FABULOUS!

Texas City, Texas
reviews: 31
3. Re: Halp!

Tin Star Ranch is less than five minutes away from Trois Estate, and about 20 minutes from Fredericksburg.

Austin, Texas
reviews: 22
4. Re: Halp!

Hi,

I can suggest the Hoffmann Haus and it's about 30 minutes away downtown Fred but tucked away in a very secluded area. Wonderful place, hospitality and delicous breakfast. 2 cute kitties outdoor that wants to hello if you like cats.

http://www.hoffmanhaus.com/cms/

Hope this helps.

5. Re: Halp!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 am, October 21, 2009