We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking luggage on The T

Which Fort Worth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Honolulu, Hawaii
reviews: 12
Taking luggage on The T

Hi everyone,

I will blow into town on 12/24, and I'll be exploring the museums before a friend picks me up after lunch (I called...they are open).

My question: I assume that I can take luggage on the TRE. But what about The T? I will need to go from the Transit Center to the museums on the #2 or #7 bus, and I'll probably have a small checked bag (not a huge suitcase) and a carryon (probably a duffle bag). Will I be allowed on the bus?

2 replies to this topic
Grapevine, Texas
Destination Expert
for Grapevine
reviews: 58
1. Re: Taking luggage on The T

Since their website promotes taking the TRE to DFW Airport, I can't imagine there'd be a problem. You can verify at tweb@the-t.com.

Unless you have somewhere to stash your bags (I don't remember if you overnighting in FW), there may be a problem with the luggage at the museums. I'd contact them also if it's a consideration.

Honolulu, Hawaii
reviews: 12
2. Re: Taking luggage on The T

Got an answer from the people from The T.

They said that luggage is fine, and that I'm welcome to use the luggage racks on the bus.

This is so helpful. My city sometimes frowns on taking luggage on the bus.

The Kimbell also has sufficient space for me to put my bags, so it looks like it'll all work out. Looking forward to a great trip later this month.

Reply to: Taking luggage on The T
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted