We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to go eat and watch Cowboy game?

Which Fort Worth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amarillo, Texas
reviews: 5
Best place to go eat and watch Cowboy game?

Where is the best place to go watch the Cowboy game and eat in Ft. Worth this Sunday (9/22)? We are traveling through and wanted to watch live (rather than wait til we get home and watch on the DVR) and we have a 13, 5 and 3 year old with us so needs to be kid friendly.

4 replies to this topic
Grapevine, Texas
Destination Expert
for Grapevine
reviews: 58
1. Re: Best place to go eat and watch Cowboy game?

Short of going to Chuck-e Cheese or Mickey D's, 3+ hours for a 5 year old is a long time, much less a 3 year old, even in a "kid friendly" restaurant.

That said, if you don't mind dishing out some money for the kids' entertainment, The Main Event comes to mind - several locations scattered about the metro including FW. Other than that, Love and War in Texas comes to mind in on the north side of Grapevine - the food isn't high on my list, but if you stay with basics, it's ok and I'm pretty sure they have a large screen TV or 2.

Kerens,Texas
reviews: 99
2. Re: Best place to go eat and watch Cowboy game?

Are you planning to be downtown or are you planning to be in a different area?

First place that comes to mind is Frankie's Sports Bar on Third across from the library. We have seen kids in there before.

Next either the Fox and Hound downtown on Main or the one off of I-20 and Bryant Irvin on the south side.

There's also an On the Border at I-20 and Bryant Irvin- hard to beat footbal on the patio.

Amarillo, Texas
reviews: 5
3. Re: Best place to go eat and watch Cowboy game?

Thanks! Coming north on 35 from Waco.

ARLINGTON, TX
4. Re: Best place to go eat and watch Cowboy game?

I would stop at the Stockyards area, Multiple Restaurants and shopping. Billy Bobs opens at Noon and probably shows the game. There are other places down there that will have it on.

Reply to: Best place to go eat and watch Cowboy game?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted