We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendations near TCU

Which Fort Worth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Hotel recommendations near TCU

What hotels would you recommend near TCU?

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
reviews: 344
1. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

There's a newer spring hill suites and something by Hilton on i30 right ff university, the artist on university has outside entrances and s old. There's nothing right by tcu, mst options r on i30 or downtown.

texas
reviews: 19
2. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

I would stay in Sundance Square. Many hotels to choose from and a very short drive to TCU!!!

Burleson, Texas
reviews: 39
3. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

Don't stay near TCU! You truly need to be 5-10 miles out. Either head up North to I-30 or stay south in Burleson . The nicest area to stay in would be downtown fort worth or Montgomery plaza just west of downtown. The areas just around TCU are a little rough and that tends to be where most of the hotels are.

Arlington, TX
reviews: 80
4. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

There's a Residence Inn on University and a Spring Hill Suites on I-30 about 2 miles from TCU. Downtown hotels are about 4 miles, and Burleson is about 15 miles from TCU. The #1 FW hotel on TA, the Staybridge is about 10 miles from TCU. Hilton Garden Inn is rated #2 in FW and also close to TCU.

Fort Worth
reviews: 14
5. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

I have lived in Fort Worth for nearly 30 years and I would say you could stay at any of the hotels referenced by the others. I think the TCU area is very safe. Downtown is great--lots of nightlife at varying price points. 7th and Magnolia Streets also have great nightlife with good parking. Stockyards to the north of downtown offers a pretty real western flavor. Lots of working ranches near here. Keep in mind that you may have to stay further out if you don't reserve early. TCU football home games are expected to be very busy. If it is sold out, I would go to the Bryant Irvin and I-20 area near Hulen Mall. Several national chains--15 minutes away from TCU.

Overland Park...
6. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

I just booked Homewood suites north at Fossil Creek.

Please tell me this is fairly close or easy to get to TCU!

College visit weekend of SMU game... needed to grab a suite while I could!

Fort Worth, Texas
reviews: 26
7. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

Fossil Creek is maybe 10 miles north of downtown, and TCU is about two miles west of downtown and two miles south of I-30. It's 15 minutes -- south on I-35W, west on I-30, south on University -- but that's at non-rush-hour, non-football-game times. I couldn't begin to tell you how much padding to add for game traffic, but figure that traffic will be backed up maybe half a mile on I-30, and University will be pretty jammed.

A lighter-traffic alternative might be I-35W through downtown to Berry, then west on Berry. You can help my son's school out by parking at Paschal High School at Berry and Forest Park.

Overland Park...
8. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

Thanks so much!

9. Re: Hotel recommendations near TCU

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 11, 2014