We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying out of DFW? offer for hotel and 7 day airport parking

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
reviews: 28
Flying out of DFW? offer for hotel and 7 day airport parking

I know sometimes folks flying out of DFW are looking for an overnight the day before the flight and a place to leave the vehicle. Amazon local just sent through the following offer.

One-Night Stay with Seven-Day Airport Parking or Guaranteed Upgrade at Dallas Country Inn & Suites

local.amazon.com/dallas/B00EN4AWA2…

3 replies to this topic
Texas
reviews: 43
1. Re: Flying out of DFW? offer for hotel and 7 day airport parking

Great find ChrystinP! I contacted this hotel when I saw where they were located to verify that this deal was for DFW and not Love Field. And the front desk person I talked with on the phone said they provide a shuttle to both DFW and Love Field. In addition to letting others know about a great Park and Fly deal, I think you may have found a hotel for those travelers that ask about arriving at one airport, overnighting and then departing from another. The shuttle hours are 5am to 10:30pm.

Edited: 8:21 pm, August 20, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
2. Re: Flying out of DFW? offer for hotel and 7 day airport parking

Glad you pursued additional information on this, j'smomTexas. I thought the hotel was a bit far out from DFW, but figured that wouldn't matter to the folks that wanted this service. That is very unusual that they have a shuttle to both airports!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
3. Re: Flying out of DFW? offer for hotel and 7 day airport parking

Oh, by the way, that deal is good for two weeks (the $65 hotel rate and 7 days parking), and you can use it up until 12/31/13. Even if you paid the full rate the additional parking days might still make it a great deal.

Edited: 9:23 pm, August 20, 2013
Reply to: Flying out of DFW? offer for hotel and 7 day airport parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted