We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warehouse furniture shopping

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ft. Worth
reviews: 1
Warehouse furniture shopping

Just moved to metroplex- I heard there is an area of town that houses

wholesale furniture warehouses opened to the public.

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
reviews: 6
1. Re: Warehouse furniture shopping

Is it around I-635/Beltline and Midway?

Restoration Hardware used to have a warehouse up there and then it moved to near the Crate and Barrel Outlet off Inwwod, south of I-35. It's actually their delivery warehouse...anyway, I've furnished 3 rooms with RH furniture at 50%+ off. But heard they are now sending everything to San Marcos.

Also...saw Urban Home is having a huge sale on Henderson at I-75. You can often find great deals at places along Knox-Henderson on sale. And Weir's has their warehouse behind Sur la Table on Travis (off Knox).

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
reviews: 30
2. Re: Warehouse furniture shopping

Note that Weir's has great pricing on their very upscale furniture in the showroom on Knox. The item may be expensive, but they charge a fair price. And they also have catalogues of furniture you can order from.

We were looking for a bed for my son's room that needed to be no more than a certain height to fit in with the artwork and other things in his room and it also needed to be a light wood to match all the other furniture. We couldn't find it on the floor, but did find it in a catalogue. It was a special order bed and cost $350.00. It is a great piece of furniture, exactly what we wanted, and well made.

I'm thinking the area you're thinking of is over by I-635 (LBJ) and ??? as Poodleone mentioned (drawaing a blank on the street), but there's a section of outlet stores and furniture stores north of 635 and west of the Galleria. However, note that a lot of them aren't truly bargains as they're bad quality for a high price, even if inexpensive. There's a Fitz & Floyd outlet over there if you're into that kind of decorative item.

There's also an Ikea store that opened here a few months ago that has good pricing. And the section over by the Crate and Barrel outlet on Inwood also has other decorative outlets, etc.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
reviews: 30
3. Re: Warehouse furniture shopping

Ooops, it was Pepper. I knew it was either Poodleone or Pepper, but couldn't remember. One of the things I don't like about the way this forum is set up is that you can only see the first post and none of the respondents, which sometimes makes it difficult.