We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Smoke Mountain Cabins

Which Townsend hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DeKalb, IL
reviews: 7
Blue Smoke Mountain Cabins

Any comments about Blue Smoke Mtn Cabins? Any recommendations for a nice 2-bedroom cabin in Townsend?

Richmond
reviews: 1
1. Re: Blue Smoke Mountain Cabins

We have stayed at sunsetridgecabins.com twice. We actually stayed at the sunset ridge cabin. Owners were great. Prices were good too. The only downside was the road leading up to the cabin. First time we had a dodge ram the second was a corolla. I recomend the truck if they haven't updated the road. They may have fixed the road by now. Beautiful views! Worth every penny! We also stayed with White Oak realty their site is: smokymtncabinrentals.com We are heading to Townsend next week and we are staying with Timberwinds. If we needed the xtra rooms I would have went with Sunset Ridge but since it is just two of us there is too much room for two people.

Have a great and safe trip! Also: We have stayed at the Comfort Inn and Talley Ho. At Talley Ho we stayed in one of their "old" rooms. It was great! Everyone we have met in Townsend were great!

Chicago, IL
reviews: 2
2. Re: Blue Smoke Mountain Cabins

My family and I stayed at Blue Smoke Mountain Cabins in Townsend in early July. Immaculate, charming, absolutely beautiful! See my post about these Cabins on Townsend, TN trip advisor.

3. Re: Blue Smoke Mountain Cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:23 am, August 12, 2009