We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Owls Nest Resort

Which Townsend hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 23
Owls Nest Resort

For the past two vacations to the smokies, my wife and I and some friends stayed at a resort called the owl's nest on Boat Gunnell Rd. in Townsend. We were very pleased with the general surroundings, and the resort, in particular. The rental is owned and operated privately by one individual. She does one whale of a job keeping it up, and making sure that the people that rent there get their moneys worth. My wife especially liked the outdoor jacuzzi after a pleasant day in the smokies. I especially liked sitting out on the deck in the evening enjoying a cup of fresh coffee. Thanks for the good times Flo.

1. Re: Owls Nest Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, July 18, 2010