We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timber Tops cabin rentals

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
reviews: 10
Timber Tops cabin rentals

We booked a cabin through Timber Tops for Sept. 06. Cabin is called "Four Seasons" Has anyone stayed in this cabin or booked with this company? Does anyone have comments about the Starr Crest resort where the cabin is located?

sevierville TN
1. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

Every cabin in Starrcrest is good. Some cabins have much better views than others. Close to the Parkway. There are better cabins up there than that one in my opinion. Stayed in many and an familiar with the resort. If you want any more thoughts about better cabins, let me know.

Alabama
2. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

Yes, I am interested in the names of the other cabins you would recommend. It's not always easy to tell from pictures on websites which is the best. Any input would be appreciated.

sevierville TN
3. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

what size of cabin are you looking for? how many bedrooms?

sevierville TN
4. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

can you push off your vacation by a couple days and carry it into the following week?

Alabama
5. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

I really only need a one bedroom. It will just be my husband and I. Due to work schedules, our dates are really not very flexible. Sept. 4-Sept. 7. I do appreciate your input. We have traveled quite a bit to the area but I am not familiar with this resort or the realty company.

sevierville TN
6. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

The best view cabins up there are Amidst The Beauty and Nestled Inn with www.sugarmaplecabins.com. Mountain Splendor and Above The Bears also have tremendous views and they are with www.starrcrestresort.com. These cabins overlook the mountains. Many of the cabins up there overlook Pigeon Forge and at night that is a neat view also. I actually have a lot of information about Starrcrest and I think you have pretty much the same views as these except I think there are quite a few cabins around that one. It is a great cabin though. Amidst The Beauty is the cream of the crop up there though. It's always jammed full. You won't be disappointed in the cabin you have reserved by no means. Rental company wise, I have found that Sugar Maple Cabins has the most consistent top end cabins and their website is a lot easier to go through that many others. Timber Tops is good too. They just have soooo many cabins.

Alabama
7. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

Thanks so much for the info. I'll check these out. This trip is to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary so I am willing to splurge a little on accommodations.

Levittown...
reviews: 20
8. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

steelgirl, we just got back from pf last nite, we stayed at the "apple blossom" timber tops, off wears valley rd, and ill tell you, that cabin was the best, it was a 2 bedroom, beautifully decorated, with a pond in the back. what i really liked was the cleanliness.. we are going back there next year..when you check in with timber tops, they will give you a code for the lock box, there are no keys, which i liked, that way, when u leave, you just call them, and off you go.. we had a washer and dryer which was so great, ive heard a lot of good things about timber tops, it was a good decision for us, when i had made the reservation, i didnt want to be up on a mountain, because of the scary ride with no guard rails, and room enough for only 1 car, so if someone is coming up or going down, someone has to back up into a cabin driveway, just to scary for me... when i told them that, i had asked them about apple blossom, and they steered me in the right direction.. i hope you have a wonderful time, im sure u will

Alabama
9. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

mollysmama,

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Your info really makes me look forward to my trip. Only 3 more weeks. I'm glad you had a good experience with Timber Tops. Maybe I will also. I'm glad to hear that the cabins are well cleaned. That is my biggest criteria.

chicago
10. Re: Timber Tops cabin rentals

we just got back from smokies & stayed in "bear ridge", while my brother & his family stayed in "misty pointe", both timber tops properties & we both can't say enough great things about our cabins! they were both gorgeous, clean, well-maintained & well-appointed. we were both skeptical about how good these cabins could actually be (they looked too good to be true), but we were both pleasantly surprised & will definitely stay there again if we come back to the smokies.