We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aardvark Cabin Rentals

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chattanooga
Aardvark Cabin Rentals

They are the worst! Do NOT rent from this cabin company. The pictures look great, however once you get there you realize all the items that attracted you to this company are broken or 'going to be repaired!' My husband and I and my father all stayed in the Seclusion cabin in Gatlinburg which was perfect becuase it offered two completely separate master suites and hot tubs. The problem is that the hot tubs are literally on one another (so if you splash it will hit the people in the hot tub below) - oh, and did I mention - NEITHER OF THEM WORK! When we called to check in we were told that the downstairs hot tub was going to be repaired that day, the jerk even went into the trouble of describing the man who was coming to fix them and everything. Then the guy never showed. Turns out after checking, the uupstairs hot tub doesn't work either!

Since there is really nothing else to do but hang out in the hot tub, we started reading some previous visitors' comments. Turns out there have been complaints about the downstairs hot tub since March of last year (it is now January 2011)! I am furious and when we called to the office they acted like it was no big deal. Well guess what Aardvark - iot IS A BIG DEAL! You cannot falsely advertise in this way and I am coming for revenge. I have hired a lawyer and am suing for this piece of crap cabin and a ruined vacation.

31 replies to this topic
Tennessee
reviews: 30
1. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

Good luck on the court case!!!

At the top of this page is "write a review" You need to click on this and write a review about this company so the folks months / years from now that are "thinking" about renting from this company can go back and read about your experience with this company. It will really help out!!

Ashburn, Georgia
reviews: 4
2. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

I am wondering how in the world this company has stayed in business for so long. After a terrible experience with them in December and they stop all reviews from their site I started searching for more information and have found negative reports since 2007. Certainly wish I would have done more research on them before hand. They need to be closed! Good luck on your law suit.

chattanooga
3. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

I have no idea. They are incredibly rude and the cabin was so nasty. My husband and I videoed everything and I am uploading the videos to Utube. I am also looking up the owner of the cabin since that information is accessible by the public, and then I am going to reach out to the true owner of the property. I also have contacted a lawyer as I promised, and with all the proof I have, I have no doubts I will win. I also have recordings of the conversations we have had with them, including one where Jeannie (who is the worst person I have EVER encountered in Customer Service) raising her voice to me and interrupting me while I attempted to resolve this situation amicably. Obviously these fools don't understand the meaning of 'viral' but when I am done they will regret the day the internet was brought into existence.

*** If you have had a bad experience with Aardvark, please join me in the fight. Post your experiences anywhere and everywhere you can. Paint the web with our displeasure so every time someone googles this company they can see what they are truly in for. ***

Ashburn, Georgia
4. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

Good Luck and please keep us informed.

Bartlett, Tennessee
5. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

I dont know if I have ever heard anything nice on here about this company and it is a down right shame because they really do have some beautiful cabins listed on their website.

If you know the exact address to the cabin you stayed in then you can do a property tax search which is public information and find out the owners name.Alot of the owners buy cabins and put them on rental programs and arent aware of any problems with the cabin unless the rental company or others bring it to there attention and most of them live out of state.I would never rent from this company because ive heard way to many horror stories about them but I agree something needs to be done and it looks as if the office employees need an attitude adjustment and maybe go to a customer service class 101 .

Ashburn, Georgia
6. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

They will not give you the address of the cabins, just directions on how to get to it.

Bartlett, Tennessee
7. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

SarGe0 There is ways around that.If they know what street its on then you could narrow it down thru a street search.

What do they do give you directions like turn right at the cherry tree then a left by the cows then go down a mile then a left by the rooster.If I knew the name of the street I could find it in less than 5 minutes I promise you that.

Bartlett, Tennessee
8. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

Whats the name of the cabin you stayed in????

Bartlett, Tennessee
9. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

rhimyers & SarGe0 Check your messages at the top.I just sent ya'll the owners name and address and #'s to Puttin on the Ritz and the cabins address too.Good Luck :)

Cincinnati, Ohio
10. Re: Aardvark Cabin Rentals

My boyfriend and I rented Skys the Limit from them a week ago. We were just sent an email saying our credit card was charged almost $800 for missing XBox 360 and PS3 that were NOT even there when we arrived. We didn't give it any mind since we are in our 50's and 60's and electronic games are not our world. This is an outrage and we will be disputing this accussation with our attorney and credit card company. They make you sign away your friggin life to rent a cabin and then flasely accuse you of theft and then charge $800 for items missing that were not even there to begin with. Why didn't the cleaning and maintenance crew report these items missing before we took occupancy. There was no XBox 360 or PS3 units there and we did not use the theater room. This is outrageous and we will fight it to the end.

Reply to: Aardvark Cabin Rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted