We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

Which Sevierville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Roselle Park, New...
reviews: 29
has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

Im considering staying here for the price. I wont go into it again as I posted on the Pigeon Forge board but has anyone past this place lately or have any other info.

Central Michigan
reviews: 15
1. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

I called about staying there they do not open till July 6th and even then none of the indoor waterpark stuff will be open yet just the outside stuff

Roselle Park, New...
2. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

I called a few weeks ago to see exactly what was open. They show pictures of a big lazy river & have a video. Well that video was actually from the resort at wisconsin dells and it isnt what is going to be open in the Smokies this summer (that part will actually be in front of the condo section which wont open until 2009 (not hotel section) so it was no indicator at all of what there is. I am so glad i had asked this before booking a reservation because i would have been terribly disappointed. Unless they come out with currently pictures of this resort when they open Im going to hold off.

Tn
reviews: 8
3. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

condominiums from around $350,000!!!!!!

There will be 157 studio to two-bedroom condominiums ranging in size from 400 to 1,200 square feet. So far more than 80 percent of the condos have been sold, including all the studios.

Does that mean the $350,000 ones are only 400 square foot?(That is a fourth of what I have now plus I have a garage and yard)

(Found a newer thread but isn't there one that had a lot more posts from just a week or so ago?)

Tn
4. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

^ That was from New York Times

This is from a Knoxville one:

Developers Pat and Pete Helland said they plan on having 112 of the planned 160 condos done by the end of the year.

The condos range in price from $180,000 to $530,000 and will be complemented by both indoor and outdoor waterparks and a 234-room hotel.

The condos are being built near the 241,000-square-foot Sevierville Events Center, which opened in September.

Tn
5. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

Do they own Bridgemont to?

wearsvalleyhomes.com/wilderness-at-the-smoki…

Tn
6. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

This looks fun even for my old body!

This video plays better for me than the one at their site. Not as good of quality since it is copied.

truveo.com/Wilderness-at-the-Smokies-Resort/…

chicago
7. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

I am here right now at Wilderness in the Smokies with my family and we are having a blast! The lobby & rooms are great- the food is great and the outdoor water park they have open now for their guests is perfect for sitting around on the deck and playing all day!

They are still under construction with phase II of the resort which looks amazing- I can't wait to come back once they are complete!!

I say book your trip now and enjoy the sun & fun as a family!

Wilderness in the Smokies is the place to be!

Roselle Park, New...
8. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

Can you please let me know if this is worth staying for one night before we head out to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg the next day as I know its further away from the action (we would stay on grounds for the day). I am considering staying for just one night or do you think that would be a tease for the kids leaving the next day?

I have a 4, 6, and 16 year old girls. Can you tell me how many water attractions they had open and is the motel portion a far walk from this area. Any info you can give me would be appreciated as the website is very misleading as to what is really available at the moment.

Also any pictures would be appreciated

Roselle Park, New...
9. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

I have just looked online again and looks like they update the pictures. From what I see they have 3 waterslides and a kids area?

chicago
10. Re: has anyone seen Wilderness at the Smokies

The the waterpark area is right downstairs past the arcade & out the doors- Very easy & very close.

the kids would LOVE it- they do offer trolleys into town - which is nice b/c the traffic in Gatlinberg & Pigeon Forge is a little nuts..

You should definitely try it..