We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shows in late Octobert at Dollywood

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Porte, IN
reviews: 18
Shows in late Octobert at Dollywood

In looking the the Dollywood website,it appears that most of the shows close down the 3rd week of October? is that true? wouild it be worth going to Dollywood since it appears alot of the shows are closeed?

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 15
1. Re: Shows in late Octobert at Dollywood

Sorry it took me so long to respond. That's when they start winding up the yearlong shows in favor of the Smoky Mountain Christmas shows. I've never known them to stop shows for any length of time, they just haven't posted the Christmas schedule yet.

I hope you enjoy your trip!

La Porte, IN
reviews: 18
2. Re: Shows in late Octobert at Dollywood

I did check the schedules and only show scheduled is the bird show. I didn't realize they stopped shows, guess I'll have to rearrange what I want to do and go earlier in the week.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 15
3. Re: Shows in late Octobert at Dollywood

I look at their website, too, and I see what you're talking about. I'm not sure why they haven't posted the Christmas shows yet. Have a good trip.

4. Re: Shows in late Octobert at Dollywood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge