We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 43
Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

I have read really great reviews about both the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge (Teaser Lane) and Springhill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge. I have stayed with the Clarion Inn Pigeon in the past but I would prefer to try a different hotel.

Any ideas?

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 15
11. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

Rates at The Inn at Christmas Place vary throughout the year, increasing on holidays and during fall & Christmastime. But their rates for regular days is around $120. Not too bad for a very nice hotel, especially if you're a Christmas nut, like me.

Miami, Florida
12. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

Thanks for the information. I am going to stay at the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. The staff has been very nice and promise that we will have a great visit.

Thanks to everyone on Tripadvisor for the suggestions. I do agree that Music Road Inn and Inn at Christmas Place are nice places but in my budget for this year was either Clarion or Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge.

Thanks!

kentucky
reviews: 31
13. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

Been going to Pigeon Forge for many years for weekend get-a-ways. Their are two hotels that I have found to be most reasonably priced that compare or exceed some of the higher priced hotels. They are the Clarion Inn situated behind Walden Landing and the Econo Lodge River Side. Stayed at the Clarion for the first time this past July... When we walked in the lobby the atmosphere was comforting and welcoming. The staff seemed genuinely happy working there... really good atmosphere.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 23
14. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

By consensus, the "Inn at Christmas Place" is one of the best motels in the area. But judging by the nightly rates, it sure wouldn't be among my list of places to stay. Not to say they are not worth the rate. It's just a bit more than what I could comfortably afford. If I'm going to pay out high dollar nightly rates for lodging, it'll be on a cabin.

South Point, Ohio
reviews: 22
15. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

We stayed at the Twin Mountain Inn & Suites in March and we loved it! It's off the main road, but we had easy access on and off the strip! Also, we had a pretty view of the Little Pigeon River.

Newburgh, Indiana
reviews: 10
16. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

Last year we stayed at the Vacation Lodge in Pigeon Forge, and we have our room booked this year for there too. Nice little motel on the strip in PF but closer to the Gatlinburg side (I think it's across from the Dixie Stampede.) Nice rooms, everyone was friendly, great breakfast. And we couldn't beat the price. For us, we are always on the go, so when in town all we need is a bed and shower and this was perfect. I've recommended it to friends before and they have enjoyed their stay.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 23
17. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

About 10 years ago Twin Mountain Resort and Creekstone Inn were sister motels. One was known as Creekstone Inn 1, and Twin Mountain was known as Creekstone ll. Seperated only by the Little Pigeon river. We've stayed at both many, many times. And like each one just as well as the other. At night we loved sitting out on our balcony, and smelling the aroma of burning campfires over in the motor home camp grounds.

Portsmouth, Ohio
18. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

I'm just back from Dollywood, and we stayed at the Guest House International Inn which was a far better deal for the price. This is a nice place with a very friendly staff who are also polite and accommodating. It is conveniently located within walking distance of many locations in Pigeon Forge with a trolly stop nearby that will take you everywhere! It is directly behind Cork,s Ribs & BBQ, MacDonnalds, and Golden Coral. The owners are very concerned with the quality of your stay. They were quite nice and made our stay a happy experience. We will definitely stay there again!

Miami, Florida
19. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

Many thanks to everyone who commented on their opinions for best hotel in Pigeon Forge.

I am sad to report that the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge was not the best choice for hotels in Pigeon Forge. My family and I spent only 1-night there after a bad experience with housekeeping.

We stayed at 2 other hotels while visiting the Smoky Mountains. We stayed at the Music Road Inn for 4 nights and we were impressed to see how well kept the hotel was. It was a nice (a little bit outdated) but clean room with a spacious bathroom.

We stayed 2 nights at the Inn at Christmas Place and I am happy to report that the Inn at Christmas Place is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge. The rooms were tastefully decorated and very well maintained since they opened the hotel.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback.

20. Re: Which is the best hotel in Pigeon Forge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, September 12, 2013