We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky Harbor

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KY
Sky Harbor

We are looking at renting a cabin in Sky Harbor. I'm not 100% positive where this is located. Could someone please help this directionally challenged woman...lol. Where is it in proximity to pigeon forge, gatlinburg, etc?

Gatlinburg...
reviews: 36
1. Re: Sky Harbor

Sky Harbor is located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg as you travel North on US441 out of Gatlinburg. There are a lot of rental cabins in that area. It is located off Kings Branch Road about 1 mile off of US 441. It is a nice area, I used to live in Sky Harbor. Put this address in google maps to get an idea of where it is located: 2512 School House Gap Rd., Sevierville, TN

KY
2. Re: Sky Harbor

Awesome, that's what I was thinking! We've stayed on the other side of the parkway before off of Anne's Road and loved the proximity to both towns.

3. Re: Sky Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, August 12, 2013
Columbia, South...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Sky Harbor

Hi I am also looking for more info on Sky Harbor. Looking at a couple cabins in the area. Does anyone know how the fishing is? Cabin rental company really doesnt have much info on it. They did tell me there are stocked ponds, but not much else. Also are there amenities, like a pool or recreation center?

Thank you for any information :)

5. Re: Sky Harbor

By "fishing" are you referring to trout fishing in the Park or what??

Columbia, South...
6. Re: Sky Harbor

Bryan, all i wanted to know was if you are able to fish in the ponds at sky harbor. Last year we rented a cabin in Dandridge and the lake was too low to fish, so dont want to get in that situation again.

I think to be safe i will get my hubby a 4 day fishing license so if he doesnt like sky harbor he can go out to one of the parks.

Gatlinburg...
reviews: 36
7. Re: Sky Harbor

vegasjune-

You can fish in the ponds in Sky Harbor, however they are very small. I am not sure that they are stocked. Fishing the river in downtown Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge would be better.

Columbia, South...
8. Re: Sky Harbor

thank you! :)

9. Re: Sky Harbor

I'm not really familiar with the Sky Harbor area but try trout fishing in the Little Pigeon River Along 441 just inside the National Park or in Gatlinburg itself. The city stocks the river with trout.

10. Re: Sky Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 17, 2014