We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best massage ever!!

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Best massage ever!!

No question, just wanted to recommend a visit to the Clairon Inn at Waldens Landing. This is our third year staying here and it's awesome every time. However this year they now have an in house Full treatment Spa!!! I went in with my low back hurting , didn't know what to expect and being a licenses massage Therapist myself . I came out feeling like a new women. She was very professional and I felt really comfortable I can't say enough good about my experience. To anyone who suffers from chronic back pain or any kind of muscle tension or just want to relax and pamper yourself. You must make an appt. thank you Amanda for for allowing me to enjoy my vacation with less pain. I will definitely be making a other appt.

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
reviews: 26
1. Re: Best massage ever!!

How much do they charge???

Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
reviews: 22
2. Re: Best massage ever!!

I keep looking for the in-house spa on their website and I'm not seeing anything. Can you provide a link?

Rincon Georgia
reviews: 5
3. Re: Best massage ever!!

www.pigeonforgeclarion.com/spa_info.php

I found this on their websit and I think there was a link to the pricing there also.

4. Re: Best massage ever!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 04, 2014