We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best month to go to DollyWood

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NC
reviews: 4
best month to go to DollyWood

We want to take two seniors to DollyWood, What month would there be the smallest number of people there, yet not be to cold for seniors to enjoy the day? Thank you

Athens, Alabama
reviews: 312
1. Re: best month to go to DollyWood

Weekedays in May or September would be best in my opinion.

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
reviews: 26
2. Re: best month to go to DollyWood

I would say the weather will be cooler for them to enjoy Dollywood in October. And around the second week would be best, because a lot of schools get the first week in October off as their Fall Break, I know our schools do here in Ky. So I would plan it around the last week in September or the 2nd week in October.

NC
3. Re: best month to go to DollyWood

Thank you

NC
4. Re: best month to go to DollyWood

Thank you I had not even thought about trying to go when school is going, I am sure that would help

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 33
5. Re: best month to go to DollyWood

We *only* go to the mountains the last week of September. Crowds are low, lines are short....it's the only week I have found nothing going on. We've been doing this for years & always enjoy the weather during that week. It's usually nice during the day, with the nights cooler. Maybe a sweater or light jacket. Plus, most all the fall decorations are out & it is just beautiful! I hope they enjoy themselves!

NC
6. Re: best month to go to DollyWood

Thank you that sounds like a great time to go

7. Re: best month to go to DollyWood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 03, 2014