We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best go-cart place?

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 35
Best go-cart place?

My husband and 5 year old want to ride go-carts while we're in town. Which is the best bang for your buck? Thanks!

Gatlinburg...
reviews: 36
1. Re: Best go-cart place?

NASCAR Speedpark is the best bang for your buck. I think it is $19.95 for an all day wrist band.

Muncie, IN
reviews: 16
2. Re: Best go-cart place?

Fast Tracks. Fastest karts imo and If you go before 11 the rides are buy one get one free.

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
reviews: 26
3. Re: Best go-cart place?

I agree Nascar, you pay like $19.99 and ride all day.

Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
reviews: 21
4. Re: Best go-cart place?

Just a question from the uninformed. Does anyone spend an entire day of their vacation riding go-carts? I'm not criticizing those who might choose to do this. Please don't take offense. But it seems like 3-4 times around the track and folks would likely want to move on to something else.

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
reviews: 26
5. Re: Best go-cart place?

I wouldn't spend that long, but you can ride for a while then you can go eat or whatever and come back later and ride more. My hubby paid $8.00 and just got to go around a few times, so that wasn't worth it.

6. Re: Best go-cart place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:48 am, July 10, 2013
Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 677
7. Re: Best go-cart place?

My husband liked Rockin Raceway. He didnt want to spend all day riding...just a few minutes. So we took advantage of their deal with 3 bears. With a receipt for ANY purchase (no matter the amount spent) from 3 Bears General Store next door--we got the BUY one GET one deal. So for $10, we got 2 tickets to ride for 5 minutes each. They also have go carts that will hold 2 riders, so your 5yr old can ride with Dad if they want.

8. Re: Best go-cart place?

If you enjoy the sport of racing and can find karts fast enough, then yes, I could do it all day. Really quality, fast karting can be found all over the place nowadays. The tracks and karts in PF are pretty slow and aimed at children.

9. Re: Best go-cart place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 12, 2014