We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Q-Bot and Canopy Rental

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Monroe...
Q-Bot and Canopy Rental

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get my ducks in a row and finalize our plans. I still have a few questions....

- My 8yo and my husband will ride the big thrill rides while me and my 5yo will go the more moderate route, but there's plenty of things we'll ride together also. I'm thinking we should get two separate Q-bots, but will this mess us up when we want to ride together? Also, the q-bots are for one day only, right? We are getting the 3-day splash-n-play tickets and don't know which day/s to get the q-bots for.

- We are planning on reserving a canopy for at least one day at SC. Does anyone have a suggestion as to which one/s have the best location? I think I remember seeing that close to the wave pool is most convenient. Also, how big is the locker that comes with the canopy? big enough for keys and wallets?

_ Since we've never been to DW and SC and won't be returning for a while AND we'll be going during one of the most busiest times (July 8-12), we are probably going to pay the $30 per person for the expedited Time Saver passes. Has anyone had experience with these? I'm just thinking that at that price pp, we shouldn't have to wait much at all.

I want to say thank you in advance for any advice. This is the first time I've used the forums on TripAdvisor and I've gotten such helpful responses =-)

Kodak, Tennessee
reviews: 8
1. Re: Q-Bot and Canopy Rental

Qbots work well but if your going to ride different rides you will have to have two. If you want a canopy at DS You better do it like now! ESP for that time. They book fast. I would be surprised if you can get one this late. You have to get to the park early the day your going to purchase the qbots they are limited.

Kodak, Tennessee
2. Re: Q-Bot and Canopy Rental

Qbots work well but if your going to ride different rides you will have to have two. If you want a canopy at DS You better do it like now! ESP for that time. They book fast. I would be surprised if you can get one this late. You have to get to the park early the day your going to purchase the qbots they are limited.

Kodak, Tennessee
3. Re: Q-Bot and Canopy Rental

Plus,.. I can't remember if the canopy comes with a locker or not but if they do it would prob be a reg size locker. Hold maybe a purse n keys. Cabanas and retreats are two different things. Depending on what you want. Qbots are one day only. And it only works with certain rides. Call the park and they can inform you of which ones

Edited: 3:07 pm, June 24, 2013
Sevierville...
reviews: 26
4. Re: Q-Bot and Canopy Rental

There is a canopy right in the area of the wave pool/ lazy river, that probably has best location, not sure how exactly they work.

The q bot is only good for one day and certain rides.

You could probably save yourself some money, and get to splash country as soon as it opens, as get on the river rush, as that line gets long very quick, and seems to move the slowest, as far as the other rides, then rides move rather quickly. I've been going once a week, i don't always do to river rush, there have been times the wait has been over 4 hours! But like I said if you get there as they open and ride that first you should be good.

West Monroe...
5. Re: Q-Bot and Canopy Rental

Thanks for all the info, everybody. I'm getting so excited!!

6. Re: Q-Bot and Canopy Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 29, 2014