We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 35
For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

I find these health inspection scores very helpful when deciding on where we'll eat while in PF. I see so many people recommend Bennett's, but I surely won't try there after seeing their score. Blah!

themountainpress.com/mountainlife/x265262836…

kentucky
reviews: 92
1. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

We used to enjoy Bennett's, but the last time(2 yrs) ago was gross! Black dry shredded pork sandwich was not my idea of delicious . I'm talking about the PF location.Being chased to our car by the telemarketer lady wasn't pleasant either.needless to say we haven't returned. There are to many other great places to eat and spend our money.

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 15
2. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

Most people here are recommending the Bennett's in Gatlinburg, not PF.

According to that list, La Caretta in Sevierville is a bit worse!

Rockford, Illinois
reviews: 163
3. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

I looked at those ratings.....so the lower the score, the worse they are at following health code regulations?

Washington DC...
reviews: 35
4. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

Yes, the lower the score the more you should avoid them.

Prattville, Alabama
5. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

I would like to know the score for the one in Gatlinburg. That's the one we always use because its right by our hotel.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
reviews: 24
6. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

I'm not comenting on either locations health score....but, a few years ago my wife and I ate at the P/F location. I ordered a "pulled pork" sandwich, can't remember what my wife ordered but my sandwich was dry and burnt, no slaw or hot-sauce on it. The beans were so so. I'll never eat there again. I think Corky's bar-b-que was much better.

Ray

Prattville, Alabama
7. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

We've been going to Bennett's in Gatlinburg for years and love it. Oddly enough, on our last trip we had to do the one in PF instead (can't remember the circumstances) and it seemed like it wasn't as good. I don't know what it was, but it was...different.

Kodak, Tennessee
reviews: 11
8. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

Bennett's hasn't been the same for awhile. It's to love it but never again. And I can't believe the high score of KFC. It is always nasty in there. Lol

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
reviews: 83
9. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

Haven't tried Bennetts in Gatlinburg but did not like the one in PF at all. The food was not very good, beans had no flavor and the place smelled. We like the Little River BBQ in Townsend and usually make that part of our Cades Cove trip.

10. Re: For those that recommend Bennett's BBQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 27, 2014