We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywoods 2007 attractions, The mystery unveils

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chattanooga...
reviews: 61
Dollywoods 2007 attractions, The mystery unveils

http://www.dollywood.com/mmine/

That is the official website, NOT another forum etc, everything you need to know will soon be posted there.

All the info is here!

What we know so far, a roller coaster with a 120 ft vertical drop into a mine through a broken trellace.

Mississippi
reviews: 10
1. Re: Dollywoods 2007 attractions, The mystery unveils

Sounds kinda nifty, and I'm not even a roller coaster person.

Park Forest, IL
reviews: 36
2. Re: Dollywoods 2007 attractions, The mystery unveils

Chasm thanks for the info. This sounds like my kind of coaster! Have you heard if they have cranked up Timber Tower yet?

Chattanooga...
reviews: 61
3. Re: Dollywoods 2007 attractions, The mystery unveils

I heard they have timber tower "cranked up" like faster BUT i dont know for sure.

Park Forest, IL
reviews: 36
4. Re: Dollywoods 2007 attractions, The mystery unveils

Thanks I'll check it out when we are there in the middle of july. I will post the results when we return. I can't wait to get back to the mountains!

5. Re: Dollywoods 2007 attractions, The mystery unveils

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 15, 2009