We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
reviews: 17
Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

Hi,

We are planning a trip to smokey mountain with two boys 11 & 8. We are planning to hike some trails in Smokey Mountain and do white water rafting and zip lining. We would like to stay in a cabin and when I do a search, I get so many reviews and I don't know which one to pick. I would like one with great view and closer to the mountain and Pigeon Forge. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 33
1. Re: Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

What dates are your trip? This might help others with recommendations. Have you tried VRBO? There are lots of nice cabins. It will even let you choose (thru the filter) the specific things you are looking for, i.e. how many bedroom, baths, pool table, hot tub, etc. & where it is located. Hope this helps. Enjoy your trip!

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 17
2. Re: Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

We are planning to be there from July 4 th to July 7th. We are 4 of us. 1 -2 bedrooms & 2 baths. Hot tub will be an advantage. Important things is closer to smokey mountain and pigeon Forge since we are planning to do white water rafting and ziplining. Thanks!

3. Re: Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:29 pm, June 21, 2013
Tennessee
reviews: 11
4. Re: Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

Be aware that since that is a popular holiday weekend, many rentals will require a week long stay. Some do allow stays of less than a week but this is going to cut back your options. As mentioned before, prices are also going to be higher. If you can move it up or back a week, you will save lots of money and have more options.

We have used Jackson Mtn. Homes before and I recommend them. If you call and tell them what you are looking for, they should be able to steer you in the right direction.

Marshall, Missouri
reviews: 22
5. Re: Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

I used Bear Camp Cabins (bearcampcabins.com) they seemed to have good deals and you can customize your search. When you enter in the time you are going to be there and it will only show what is available. It will also let you sort by what you want in a cabin. The only thing is once you figure out what cabin you want, you will have to call to reserve it. They are very friendly and helpful when booking.

Sevierville...
6. Re: Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

We love HearthSide Cabins! Their cabins have fantastic views and the people that work there are fantastic! I have attached a coupon with their information on it!

smokymountaincouponbook.com/place/…

Wisconsin
reviews: 11
7. Re: Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

We will also be there these dates and am looking into whitewater rafting and zip lining. I'm so overwhelmed by all the options. What I did come across was that a reservation is quite necessary due to the holiday crowds over the 4th. I hope to accomplish booking this adventure today!

8. Re: Looking for a cabin to stay for 3 nights with great view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 23, 2014