We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pigeon Forge Shooting

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northeast Tennessee
reviews: 5
Pigeon Forge Shooting

A Bristol, TN man was shot and killed Sunday in the River Lodge South parking lot and his father was shot and is in stable condition when they refused to give someone money. Will this make you rethink your plans? I know that I go to Pigeon Forge several times a year with my daughters and this made me stop and think about safety issues....

Tennessee
reviews: 11
11. Re: Pigeon Forge Shooting

I have never felt the Sevier County region to be dangerous at all. That being said I use common sense. I don't leave my belongings out in my car. I watch my surroundings. As far as this story goes, it seems that there may be more to it than just some random robbery.

tricities.com/news/local/article_a9fc6cbc-8b…

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 33
12. Re: Pigeon Forge Shooting

Have there been any updates to this story? Arrest?

Sidney, Ohio
13. Re: Pigeon Forge Shooting

Yeah,does not sound like this was a random act.

Fairmont, West...
reviews: 17
14. Re: Pigeon Forge Shooting

WKahler - Right On, Brother. The Lord helps those that help themselves. I'd rather be carrying 6, than to be carried by 6.

15. Re: Pigeon Forge Shooting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 28, 2014