We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kid friendly activities

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mobile, Alabama
reviews: 1
kid friendly activities

we have a 23 month old and we would like some fun things for him to do besides dollywood.any suggestions?

Cinn, OH
reviews: 26
1. Re: kid friendly activities

There is a Old McDonalds Golf on the main drag in Pigeon Forge/Servierville, I believe it is free for little kids to golf, The cows moo, pigs oink, etc. Anywhere you can get close to the river and see the ducks will make your little one happy too. Behind the Econolodge Riverside is a great place to see the ducks, and they have corn to feed them, it is next to the Xmas store.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 67
2. Re: kid friendly activities

Take him to Boyd's Bear Country if he likes teddy bears.

It is a huge 4-story red barn shaped building at the south end of the parkway in P.F. up on a big hill. You can't miss it since its so large. He'll have a good time roaming through all the floors of teddy bears.

Ohio
3. Re: kid friendly activities

We went to a park in G'burg last year with our daughter & let her play on the water there. Or, of course, anywhere in the National Park where they can splash around is always fun for little ones (& free!). I was going to suggest a store we went to last year where they can take a picture of your child & put their face in a storybook. It was really neat & something my daughter will always have. However, when I tried to find it on a map ot make sure it was still there, well, it is apparently gone. So much for that idea. Both of the previous posters had really good ones, too. We did Boyd's Bear last year & we enjoyed it as much as she did! Golf is also fun for a little one! Just have a great time...whatever youd decide to do!

Somerset,Ky
4. Re: kid friendly activities

I saw Old MacDonald's Golf mentioned... I cannot find a website for them. Does anyone know the price of golfing there? Isn't it a "Ripleys" golf course? If it is, would it be approximately the same as Davy Crockett in Gatlinburg? I found the prices for them.

Chicago, Ill.
5. Re: kid friendly activities

It should be the same price as Davy Crockett golf because it is a Ripleys attraction too. I have played there several times, I think the price was $8

Chicago, Ill.
6. Re: kid friendly activities

be sure and pick up coupon books on the way into PF all the putt putt courses have coupons

7. Re: kid friendly activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge