We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

justice of the peace and good photographer

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
moss point
reviews: 6
justice of the peace and good photographer

i am overwhelmed with decisions about outdoor wedding spots and such, so I am thinking of just getting married at the sevier county courthouse if possible??? i heard that a james temple is a justice of the peace nearby?? also does anyone know a really good photographer for outdoor photos?

Gonzales, Louisiana
reviews: 27
1. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

We used Contrastphoto by Genelda.. I know she used to have a website and also a Facebook page.

Gonzales, Louisiana
2. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

We also were married at Honeysuckle Hills which provided wonderful onsite photography. I loved both photographers and used one for wedding and one for the reception. Genelda also drove us to areas of Gatlinburg. They both are different in styles and I absolutely loved both.

moss point
3. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

thank you for the info. what style did Genelda have. I am looking for some candid shots, not all posed.

Gonzales, Louisiana
4. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

Genelda did "pose" us but I thought her shots were candid if that makes sense. She does photograph weddings, but our wedding venue had certain stipulations. To be married where I wanted to be married on the particular day, there was only a 2 hour slot, and I had to do my reception elsewhere's. I'm very happy that I had 2 photographers. I loved both of their styles and it was too hard to choose one :)

http://contrastphoto.net/

If you have Facebook, you can search Contrastphoto (all one word).

reviews: 4
5. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

We just got married there Sat March 23. We used Rev Thomas Orange. He was really great. We touched base several times before the big day. He married us at Patriot Park along the Little Pigeon River.

moss point
6. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

thank you so much. hope you had a wonderful wedding and honeymoon... was the area affected any by the fires a couple of weeks ago?

reviews: 4
7. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

Thanks. We did. But it was cold and had been raining. Oh well. It was special no matter what. We didn't see any damage at all from the fires. Bit we stayed in motel in town. Pigeon forge was busy as usual. Didn't wanna come home.

Palm Beach Gardens...
reviews: 5
8. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

Genelda at Contrastphoto does a fantastic job! We used her last year for our wedding and were very pleased with our photos!

https://www.facebook.com/Contrastphoto

Sevierville...
9. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

HD photography,

She has a Facebook page HDphotography, she does everything from weddings, family to newborns, but her work is amazing!

moss point
10. Re: justice of the peace and good photographer

i used GENELDA for my wedding day photos May 17th. She was great!!! The area she took us to was awesome. We had a field with the mountains as a backdrop, a river and covered bridge, old barn with old truck inside, old farm equipment.