We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Campbellsville...
reviews: 2
Best place to get BBQ ribs???

I love bbq ribs! What is your favorite and least favorite place to get them in the PF/GAtlinburg area? Thanks!

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 19
11. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

I'll second the recommendation for Bennett's BBQ. There are 2, one in PF and the other in Gatlinburg.

Washington DC...
reviews: 34
12. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

This place is a little out of the way...in Knoxville. But it's worth it!

http://www.sweetpbbq.com/

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 38
13. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Other than out of my own smoker, we like Corky's on the Parkway in PF between lights #7 & #8 (near the Dollywood turn). They have an all-you-can-eat option for about $20 and can be had either wet (saucy) or dry (with a rub). As for the comment about Bennet's, maybe I ate there on a bad day, but their ribs had very little flavor. Same goes for Buddy's, good deal, but little flavor.

jc tenn
14. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

I don't see the "all you can eat" listed on Corkys' website. Is it every night?

KC

Troy, Ohio
reviews: 108
15. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

We haven't tried many places for ribs, but our favorite so far is Tony Romas. Great service to and love the rest of the food they have!

Least favorite was Bennetts. Everyone seems to like them.. but our experience was terrible. Food was dry and tasted like it had been sitting awhile. Service was even worse. Waitress never checked back and once she did come with our check we mentioned about the food- I didn't even eat mine, asked her to just take it off the bill. The manager came out and said that the food was cooked as it should of been and that ribs are dry the way they cook it - really?? She was rude and I hated paying for any of it. Never will go back there!

Sidney, Ohio
16. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Bennett's and Calhoun's are the two I like the most. Have had some great meals at Calhoun's and also a couple that left me wanting a bit more from them.....just a little inconsistent. However, when the are on their game, they are hard to beat.

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 38
17. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

AYCE at Corky's is advertised on their marquee. If I remember correctly it is $19.99 and includes 2 sides, same as the other dinners. Full rack cost is about $1 more.

18. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 26, 2014