We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Campbellsville...
reviews: 2
Best place to get BBQ ribs???

I love bbq ribs! What is your favorite and least favorite place to get them in the PF/GAtlinburg area? Thanks!

Grove City, Ohio
reviews: 5
1. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Calhoun's has major ribs. There are locations in Gburg and Pigeon Forge. Tony Roma's in Pigeon Forge is also known for Ribs.

Englewood, Ohio
reviews: 7
2. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Porky's is awesome also must try there fried pickles! We make a stop there every time we are in town to get some pickles and lunch!

Salem, Virginia
reviews: 12
3. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

JTHannahs ribs were excellent last yr. They were fall off the bone finger liking lip smacking yummy.

kentucky
reviews: 76
4. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

I hope someone local can help me with the name as it has escaped the old brain. We found the BBQ/ produce spot right on 321 just out of PF towards Wears Valley. In the fall it is always packed with people and you can see the BBQ pit smoking! It is a walk up and order with generous servings and picnic tables scattered around to eat at.There is also a produce mkt all in the same area. The BBQ is some of the best we've had and fried pies are to die for. We met the gentleman who does the cooking last fall. He moved there from La. after Katrina and settled in the area. I'm not sure if it's open in the less crowded times of the year but if it is it is definitely worth stopping at.

SE Indiana
5. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Tony Gores on the hi-way near Sevierville is a hard to beat local place.

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
reviews: 26
6. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Calhouns in Pigeon Forge has the best ribs I have ever had.

maryland
reviews: 10
7. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

The BBQ joint on Wears Valley Rd. used to called the Smoking Pig but it changed hands. We went this year and it was still pretty good.

Athens, Georgia
reviews: 24
8. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Another vote for Calhouns and Tony Roma's would be my second choice. TR has a variety of sauces you can choose if you like them sweet or hot.

Gonzales, Louisiana
reviews: 26
9. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

We always enjoy the ribs at Bennett's BBQ. I live in Louisiana and work in a hospital and found it funny that one of my patients family was raving about Bennett's. (nearly 700 miles away) They didn't know their nurse was a regular visitor to the area. I've ate at the place on 321 but I didn't remember seeing ribs listed. We always get a BBQ sandwich and would take it with us to Cade's Cove for lunch. Great picnic :). Interesting to know that the owners are from Louisiana. Hoping to make a trip in June. Calhoun's is one of the few places I've yet to eat at. We've been coming to the area for about 14 years in a row now, sometimes twice a year if we are lucky. We will have to give Calhoun's a try.

Canton, Illinois
reviews: 7
10. Re: Best place to get BBQ ribs???

Has anyone experienced Buddys BBQ in Sevierville? My family is planning a trip in June and their prices were very intriguing when your feeding a family of ten!