We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show feedback please

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grayson, Kentucky
Show feedback please

We are planning a family trip March 30-April 4th and would like to take in probably 2 maybe three shows in the area. We have only been to PF once and we went to Dixie Stampede and Comdey Barn...both were awesome! We are definitely going to Comedy Barn again but are looking at the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner show. Has anyone attended one and what did you think about it? Does it compare to Dixie Stampede or should we just do Dixie again? What about the Lumber Jack show? Please give me your feed back to help make my decision, I'd like our trip completely planned out before we go. We will be a group of 8 adults and 6 children ages 10-17

reviews: 4
21. Re: Show feedback please

We went to the Murder Mystery show Monday night and had a great time. It was the I Love Lucy show and the girl who played Lucy was great!! The food was good but not as good as other shows. The actors walk right around the tables and even include people in the show!! Will go back and see another show. Moonshine Murders or Bradley Bunch.

Bellevue, Washington
22. Re: Show feedback please

I'd like to watch a show on the first day we arrive in the State. Are most shows sold out? I'm hesitant to purchase tickets in advance because we may miss the show if our flight is delayed or we get stuck in a traffic jam. We're driving from Charlotte to PF.

reviews: 4
23. Re: Show feedback please

We would get our tickets the morning of the show. Most box offices open at 9 or 10. But on a weekend sometimes the earlier show will sell out before the later one. The late shows are usually around 830 pm. Maybe that would give u the time to get settled in.

24. Re: Show feedback please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 01, 2014