We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Show feedback please

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grayson, Kentucky
Show feedback please

We are planning a family trip March 30-April 4th and would like to take in probably 2 maybe three shows in the area. We have only been to PF once and we went to Dixie Stampede and Comdey Barn...both were awesome! We are definitely going to Comedy Barn again but are looking at the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner show. Has anyone attended one and what did you think about it? Does it compare to Dixie Stampede or should we just do Dixie again? What about the Lumber Jack show? Please give me your feed back to help make my decision, I'd like our trip completely planned out before we go. We will be a group of 8 adults and 6 children ages 10-17

Powhatan Point, Ohio
1. Re: Show feedback please

I'd suggest the Lumber Jack Show.,Hatfields and McCoy's Dinner Show and Country Tonite. We come to the area every Oct..and enjoy these shows .Also would suggest trying the Old Mill Restaurant and Apple Farm Restaurant..

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
reviews: 26
2. Re: Show feedback please

We seen HatField and McCoy show in Dec. and it was a very good show and the food was really good,which I was not expecting. Since you have seen Dixie Stampede you may want to give this show a try. I think you will like it.

Grayson, Kentucky
3. Re: Show feedback please

Thank you, I am leaning toward the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner show since we are going to Comedy Barn and I know we can get discounted admission if we see these as a bundle.

Cinn, OH
reviews: 23
4. Re: Show feedback please

Comedy Barn is so funny. Hatfield and McCoy is good too, food is very good. Make sure if you visit the Hatfield and McCoy that you watch the very end of the show, when they talk about the actors, it is funny too.

Atlanta, GA
reviews: 4
5. Re: Show feedback please

With kids that age, check out Wonderworks! The magic show was great too!

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
6. Re: Show feedback please

the magic show is a GREAT SHOW FOR ANY AGE, we seen it 3 times and love it, and we are in our 40's and my son a teenager. I highly recommend seeing it also.

Willoughby, OH
reviews: 85
7. Re: Show feedback please

Hi, we are a senior couple, also interested in show recommendations. We are NOT interested in comedy clubs. We have coupons for Cirque de Chine, Smoky Mountain Opry, Dixie Stampede, Country Tonight, Smith Family Dinner Theater, American Oldies Theater -- and of course they all claim to be the best! If you've seen the shows, we appreciate your help. Thanks! Jan from OH.

Grayson, Kentucky
8. Re: Show feedback please

Dixie Stampede is an awesome show and dinner. The food is great and the show in July was something to see. I would recommend visiting if you have never been. Our family went in July and would love to go back in 2 weeks when we go, but unfortunately at this time we won't be able to afford it. Enjoy your visit!

Englewood, Ohio
reviews: 7
9. Re: Show feedback please

Lumber Jack show and Hatfield and McCoy shows are your best bets for quality and good food at the same time. Both are good and there is not really a bad seat in the house at either one of them from what i have seen from being to both of them.

WV
Destination Expert
for West Virginia
10. Re: Show feedback please

We think Country Tonight is great. There's a bit of comedy mixed in with the singing and dancing, and it's just good entertainment. Eat where you want and go to the show. I am not a fan of the show with a meal deals, although we did like Dixie stampede food. Hatfields & McCoys has good music, although we thought the comedy a little "slapstick".