We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miniature Golf

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Murphy, North...
Miniature Golf

My friends and I are coming to Pigeon Forge the last weekend in April. We have been many times but are wondering if anybody here possibly knows of a fun putt-putt course. We normally play Professor Hackets but they are getting expensice and we have played it so much we are thinking of trying a new one. The one in Gatlinburg on the side of the mountain looks cool but were not sure. Some of them look cool but are really boring when you play them. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

New York
reviews: 4
1. Re: Miniature Golf

Oh miniature golf, we just got back, every other block is a miniature golf course! We played at Davey Crockett Ripleys in Gatlinburg, COOL COURSE, we also played at the mall, next to the Red Roof Inn at stop light 2B that was nice too! We played at one other course but I forgot the name, they all are pretty nice. Try the go carts across from the mall, they have the "wooden wooley?" it was lots of fun. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Ohio
2. Re: Miniature Golf

The only one we have ever played at is Hillbilly Golf (the one you mentioned in Gatlinburg). Even when it is very warm out, it is nice to play down the mountain with all of the trees. Plus the ride up & down is fun. Previous poster was correct...there are a million of them, but you can find coupons for some of them which helps a little.

Great Smoky...
reviews: 13
3. Re: Miniature Golf

what is a wooden wooley

Great Smoky...
4. Re: Miniature Golf

oh by the way has anyone played that blacklight puttputt in Gatlinburg I have no idea what the name is

New York
reviews: 4
5. Re: Miniature Golf

The wooden wooley,(I think thats the name lol)is a very cool go-kart track at light 2B, it also is a kiddie amusement park (very small).

alabama
reviews: 2
6. Re: Miniature Golf

I second the Davey Crockett putt putt in G'burg,very entertaining,and has two 18 hole courses.

Great Smoky...
7. Re: Miniature Golf

what is the one called that is blacklight?

Oneonta, Alabama
reviews: 3
8. Re: Miniature Golf

The go cart track is called the Woody. It's the wooden two story spiral track- kids love it. If you've been to Gulf Shores, it's the same as the Woody there just before you pass over the Intercoastal Waterway. My 12 and 13 year old really liked Hillbilly Golf. You take an incline to the top of the hill and then play down the course- it's cool and shady with lots of neat things to see as you play. I think it's the one you are asking about.

Great Smoky...
9. Re: Miniature Golf

nope its on the strip in Gatlinburg kinda by ripleys or something it is in a building

Brewton, Alabama
reviews: 8
10. Re: Miniature Golf

Is the woody at the Track? I know that's the name of the place at Gulf Shores,AL.Hot as H*** in Gulf Shores at the Track in th summer!!

That wooden track is fun for both adults and kids.Spun out my teen! I got a hoot out of it!

Fort Fun (716 Parkway) in G'burg is the place with Blacklight golf. Southside Johnny says it's pretty cool.Think AreWeThereYet also played there.We will have to ask them to give advise on this place.

Last yr we played Davy Crockett minigolf.It was fun and very pleasant to lay in the evening after dinner.LOL

Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge