We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laurel Crest

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
buena, nj
reviews: 22
Laurel Crest

Going to Laurel Crest the first week of December. Any information you can give me as to what's open that time of year and what there is to do then, would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone stayed at that resort? Any activities going on there?

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
reviews: 26
1. Re: Laurel Crest

in December you should go to the Dixie Stampede for their Christmas show, it's a wonderful show with the real meaning of Christmas. Also Dollywood is a MUST they have millions of lights and the best Christmas shows around, and they are all included free with the purchase of your Dollywood ticket. as far as Laurel Crest, I have only visited my sister while she stayed there.and it was nice. her unit was kind of small, it was a 1 bedroom. but it did look clean. she owns a timeshare there.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

buena, nj
2. Re: Laurel Crest

Thank you for your help. Looks promising.

Tennessee
reviews: 11
3. Re: Laurel Crest

The Chistmas parade in Gatlinburg is ususally the first weekend in December.

buena, nj
4. Re: Laurel Crest

That sounds like fun. I'll definitely put that on my schedule.

Gatlinburg...
reviews: 36
5. Re: Laurel Crest

The Gatlinburg Christmas parade will be Friday, December 7 at 7;00 p.m. on the Parkway in Gatlinburg. All the theaters in Pigeon Forge will be open as well as Dollywood.

6. Re: Laurel Crest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, July 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge