We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin with fishing pond?

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
reviews: 1
Cabin with fishing pond?

Our family is trying to find a cabin near Pigeon Forge with a fishing pond. We have located a couple that seem very nice but cannot decide if the fishing would be very good. Has anyone ever stayed at a cabin with a pond or shared pond. If so, I would appreciate any feedback you may have.

Brewton, Alabama
reviews: 8
1. Re: Cabin with fishing pond?

Last year while looking through TimberTops cabins I found a two bedroom cabin with a pond.Give them a look. I am pretty sure it was a 2 BR.

Indiana
2. Re: Cabin with fishing pond?

Thanks Pauliewalnuts! I just went to that site and found the cabin you recommended. It is a gorgeous cabin unfortunately it is already booked for June. We have the flexibility of different weeks in June but that cabin is booked every weekend and two entire weeks. Anyone else know of any???

Lakeland, Florida
3. Re: Cabin with fishing pond?

We are staying with Sunset Cottage Rentals in June at a cabin in Cedar Falls Resort in Pigeon Forge. The resort is newer (most cabins are 1-2 years old from what I have heard) and it has a catch and release fishing pond on the premises (one of the reasons I went with this cabin). It also has a playground, hiking trails with waterfalls, picnic area, ect. for outside fun. Looks like the resort is really nice, although I haven't stayed here before. The cabins look equally impressive and I have heard that it is a very upscale kind of development. You might want to check it out if you can't find a cabin with its own pond. Look up Sunset Cottage rental's website and you will see a picture and link to Cedar Falls and the cabins available for rent there. Hope this helps!

reviews: 6
4. Re: Cabin with fishing pond?

We have booked a cabin through Hearthside Cabin Rentals called "Bear Lake Lodge". It's pretty big, but sits directly over a lake. Have not stayed there before, but it looks gorgeous. I haven't been able to find any comments about this company or cabin, so my fingers are crossed. Will rate when we get back (about April 5). If anyone else has stayed there, would appreciate any insight!

Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge