We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat for dinner!

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmond, Oklahoma
reviews: 6
where to eat for dinner!

We will be in Pigeon Forge for a late afternoon and evening and would like a good place to eat dinner and then a good place to eat breakfast before we leave. We are staying at the Music Road Inn and I heard the breakfast was just so so.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Roadtrippin.

Under your bed
reviews: 2
1. Re: where to eat for dinner!

The Applewood Grill is wonderful and not to be missed. Great food, good service, decent prices... what more could you want? Their Apple Julep and Apple Fritters are also wonderful. You can find more information at:

http://www.applewoodfarmhouserestaurant.com

Also, the Old Mill is also very good. But DO NOT go there unless you are VERY hungry :)

Ooltewah, TN
2. Re: where to eat for dinner!

My husband and I both still rave about The Alamo steakhouse where we had our wedding dinner last month. It was by far the best steakhouse I've eaten at. Ive heard good things about Duffs also. We ate at Cracker Barrell on our way out which was very good as well.

Galion, Ohio
3. Re: where to eat for dinner!

I'll second the Alamo Steakhouse! We stayed in PF 2 weeks ago for 7 days, and that was by far the best food anywhere!

Mississippi
reviews: 10
4. Re: where to eat for dinner!

For breakfast in Pigeon Forge, I really enjoy the Apple Tree Inn Family Restaurant. It's buffet style, but you can order from the menu if you'd rather. When my wife and I make it out of our room in time for breakfast we like to go there.

WV
5. Re: where to eat for dinner!

For Breakfast, forget PF, drive to Gatlinburg and eat at the Pancake Pantry on the parkway. Better than anything PF has to offer for breakfast.

Edmond, Oklahoma
reviews: 6
6. Re: where to eat for dinner!

Thank you so much for all of your replies!! I'm sure our short visit to Pigoeon Forge will be great! Maybe next time we can stay longer.

P.S. I thought about Pancake Pantry, but thought it might be a long wait!??

Nashville, TN
reviews: 1
7. Re: where to eat for dinner!

Pancake pantry is soooo worth the wait. Try O'Charleys for dinner in PF.

kentucky
reviews: 95
8. Re: where to eat for dinner!

The chop house in the tangiers outlet mall is wonderful for dinner.Log cabin pancake house in gatlinburg is good as is the pancake pantry.I think I would try for applewood or the old mill for breakfast.

Michigan
9. Re: where to eat for dinner!

Calhoun's was really good (expensive, but really good!)

West Virginia
reviews: 5
10. Re: where to eat for dinner!

I would not recommend Alamo Steakhouse unless you are prepared to shell out the money...over priced. Alabama is very good. Applewood is excellent. Golden Corral is good if you would like a buffet. We ate at Duff's a few years ago....not so good. There was food on the walls and table....food wasn't that great!!! For breakfast we like The Pancake House two doors up from the Days Inn and of course IHOP in Sevierville....didn't care for the IHOP in Pigeon Forge.