We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marco Polo Ramada Inn

Which Sunny Isles Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
reviews: 21
Marco Polo Ramada Inn

Will be in Sunny Isles next March for a month and we are planning on going to the Ramada Inn Marco Polo as it is right on the beach and the rates are quite reasonable. We are planning on renting directly from owner on the Vacation Rental site. Have been to Sunny Isles twice before and love the place. But am a bit worried about Marco Polo and would like some comments on this place. Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Sunny Isles Beach...
1. Re: Marco Polo Ramada Inn

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your Comment. Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort is not affiliated to VACATION RENTALS nor we advertise thru this site. The units that are part of the hotel program are not related to the name "Marco Polo" or Ramada. Should you have any questions or concerns, you can e-mail us direclty at info@marcopolobeachresort.com or visit our website at www.marcopolobeachresort.com

Staten Island, New...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Marco Polo Ramada Inn

Hi - I remember you from your previous posts. This resort is a bit north of where you stayed before, I believe around 172 st - its up on 192 st and is on the beach.

There is a bus stop in front of the hotel. The Publix market is on 184 st.

Edited: 12:56 pm, July 21, 2013
Montreal, Canada
reviews: 21
3. Re: Marco Polo Ramada Inn

If I understand correctly, the Ramada portion is part of the Aventura Beach Club owned and operated by condo owners and located on the same site as the Ramada Marco Polo Beach Resort. It is quite difficult to understand which is which. What I would like to know is if someone has rented a condo from an owner of Aventura Beach Club and if he was satisfied with the services he received at what is called the Marco Polo Beach Resort.

Sunny Isles Beach...
4. Re: Marco Polo Ramada Inn

Good Evening Denila,

Please note this is the TripAdvisor page for the Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort in Sunny Isles Beach, FL.

We encourage all guests to book their upcoming stay directly through the hotel's reservation department by calling the property, via email resvdept@marcopolobeachresort.com , or via our Facebook page https:/…133367243392691

Best Regards,

Pablo Martinez

Operations Manager

Reply to: Marco Polo Ramada Inn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted