We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place in the world for southern spots

Which Sunny Isles Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 5
best place in the world for southern spots

I just returned from a 7-week mini snowbird vacation in sunny isles beach.. and that's it.. I'll be returning this april for 1 week and then annually every winter. Now I understand why it's deemed Florida's Riviera.. It really is. The ocean, scenery, shopping, eating, I could go on but won't. If you haven't been yet, go!!! I am sad to be back in Canada.

Just watch out for idiots talking on cell phones, eating, etc. They are allowed to do these stupid things, and many times I came quite close to being hit. I questioned the police re this issue, and they said til law is passesd, there is nothing they can do. Very frustrating.

Be sure to go to Intracoastal Mall, Aventura Mall, there are free shuttles to these malls.

You can find expensive and reasonable restaurants on the strip.

Can't wait to go back.

Staten Island, New...
reviews: 8
1. Re: best place in the world for southern spots

It is great isn't it....glad you enjoyed your winter holiday....

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 104
2. Re: best place in the world for southern spots

Yes it's an awesome place to visit - :-)

3. Re: best place in the world for southern spots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, March 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Isles Beach