We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much a cab from Trump Miami will cost to:

Which Sunny Isles Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
How much a cab from Trump Miami will cost to:

Hello friends, does anybody have an idea how much a cab from Trump International Beach resort Miami(Sunny Isles Beach) will cost to Ocean drive or to the sawgrass Mall ? Many thanks

NYC
reviews: 4
1. Re: How much a cab from Trump Miami will cost to:

Check with the hotel concierge about Sawgrass Mills -- the hotel may offer a shuttle service to Sawgrass Mills.

As far as South Beach is concerned (Lincoln Road, Ocean Drive, etc.) they may also offer a shuttle, but you can also take the Miami-Dade public bus for $2.00. A taxi will take exactly the same route, and it's a metered ride so the total price will depend on traffic -- could be anywhere from $25 -$35, plus tip. Again, check with the concierge....

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
reviews: 76
2. Re: How much a cab from Trump Miami will cost to:

There are shuttle buses from the Trump Resort to some of the shopping malls. I would email the hotel to ask if Sawgrass is one of them. If you do take taxis there are always several around the hotel - pretty much all day and night long, so there is no waiting for a taxi. I am guessing here, but I think it would be around the $70.00 range to get to the Sawgrass Mall from the Trump. There are closer malls from the hotel... like the Aventura. And I am pretty sure the hotel shuttle does go to the Aventura. Hope this helps a little.

3. Re: How much a cab from Trump Miami will cost to:

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 23, 2014