We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercoastal Yacht Club

Which Sunny Isles Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 1
Intercoastal Yacht Club

Has anyone stayed in the Intercoastal Yacht Club recently? My wife and I will be in Sunny Isles for 5 nights in March and are looking for a place near Haulover Beach as we plan to spend most of the time there. We looked at Newport Beachside, but it looks like it's getting pretty poor reviews in terms of cleanliness and noise.

Columbia Md
reviews: 19
1. Re: Intercoastal Yacht Club

We have not stayed at the Intercostal, but Newport Beachside is okay. The rooms are 3 star just ask for a renovated room. The restaurant, pool, and beach are all good. Do not do the valet parking the self parking across the streets works better. It is a great location with many restaurants and stores across the street. You can walk the beach to Haulover about 15 minutes or drive about 5 minutes. My wife and have stayed there ever Nov. for the past 5 years and always had a great time mostly spent at Haulover.

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 98
2. Re: Intercoastal Yacht Club

The Doubletree is a bit further away in Sunny Isles that's nice - I agree with the above poster - there are plenty of nice rooms in Newport - just keep on asking until you are happy.

3. Re: Intercoastal Yacht Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 03, 2014