We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Newport Beach resort to South Beach

Which Sunny Isles Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
reviews: 14
Distance from Newport Beach resort to South Beach

Just wondering if anyone could tell me what the distance is in terms of cab fare from this resort in Sunny Isles to South Beach where most of the restaurants and nightlife are?

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
1. Re: Distance from Newport Beach resort to South Beach

Google maps will tell you the miles, When we stay we have a car so drove to Sobe. We didn't use cabs, but I do know there is a bus that does the trip.

There are a few restaurants nearby as well.

Staten Island, New...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Distance from Newport Beach resort to South Beach

I estimate about 10 miles +/-

The "S" and "120" buses service South Beach from Sunny Isles -about an hour bus ride +/-.

NYC
reviews: 5
3. Re: Distance from Newport Beach resort to South Beach

The "Beach Max"/120 (limited stops) gets you to/from Lincoln Road in South Beach in about 45 minutes. Very easy way to go....

4. Re: Distance from Newport Beach resort to South Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 20, 2013