We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grocery shopping

Which Sunny Isles Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 5
grocery shopping

Quick question, upon my arrival , which will be on a sunday, where is best to go to stock up my condo rental, i.e. walgreens? publix? anywhere else.. any advice would be very much appreciated

thanks in advance

p.s. I don't drive. so will rely on taxi/public transit

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 104
1. Re: grocery shopping

There is a publix at 181st collins and a Milams market in the mall around 170th . Plenty of cvs - wallgreens around too.

Toronto, Canada
2. Re: grocery shopping

thanks.. are they open sunday?

Nottingham, United...
3. Re: grocery shopping

Yes Publix, CVS and Walgreens are - I can't say for sure about Millams market. Which area of Sunny Isles are you staying in? There is a local shuttle service as well as bus services up and down Collins ave so it should be reasonably easy to do by public transport. If you need a cab - Tropical are very good and a local company.

Toronto, Canada
4. Re: grocery shopping

Hi thanks

I am staying around 178th drive.. near the "acquilina"...

thanks again

Nottingham, United...
5. Re: grocery shopping

Then you are close to Publix and to CVS and Navarro all of which will be open on Sunday - There are plenty of restaurants etc in the vicinity too. I hope that you enjoy your stay - If you look on the sunny isles web site you can locate the free bus routes and times - which may help you for transport too and from the shops.

A pleasure - enjoy your stay.

Toronto, Canada
6. Re: grocery shopping

thank you

I've been to miami and ft. lauderdale before, but never sunny isles beach.. it sounds like heaven

coming from ontario canada for 7 weeks.. can't wait

are you there too, or just know the place

thanks again

Nottingham, United...
7. Re: grocery shopping

You will love it . Quieter than south beach but plenty to do and easy access to many places. I'm over for xmas 11 days :-)

Toronto, Canada
8. Re: grocery shopping

bet you can't wait... i'm counting the days myself

thanks again for the info

Nottingham, United...
9. Re: grocery shopping

I am counting the days too - There is a restaurant / Bar in the Days Hotel - Thunderbird (the Montreal) that is extremely popular with French Canadians - they have live entertainment and the restaurant is full nightly at this time of the year.

Toronto, Canada
10. Re: grocery shopping

HI well that sounds like fun... but I am not french canadian .. just canadian.. is it a requirement to get in (lol)

I know the property manager of my condo said it is mostly french canadian.. well that's fine.. hopefully I can remember some of my school french

again thanks for the info.. counting the days.. a bit nervous but also happy.. first time in that area.. done ft. lauderdale and miami

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Isles Beach