We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opinion on this

Which Sunny Isles Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ville Platte...
1 post
opinion on this

We went to see Discover the Dinosaurs. My husband filled out what he thought was a giveaway contest. Unfortunately it was to sell vacation packages. They called him and he gave his credit card number to purchase a discounted Disney package. The business is sunnyvacationgetaways.com Does anyone know anything about these people? Good/bad experience?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
117 reviews
1. Re: opinion on this

It looks like they are brokering time in peoples Condo's - they are based in Hallandale and the place they show in Sunny Isles is the Newport . Never used them before .

West Memphis...
1 post
2. Re: opinion on this

I got the call too!! I didn't do it....but they really had me sold on it! Love to know anyones experience.

3. Re: opinion on this

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 20, 2013