We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rincon de Guayabitos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, British...
reviews: 17
Beaches

Hi - sorry for all the questions, but here's a couple of more. We love hanging out at a the beach, and expect to spend a lot of hours here. We assume we'll just pack up our bags and towels, spread out and enjoy. So - do we need to bring our own beach chairs, or can we rent/buy. What is safety like - obviously we won't leave expensive cameras, etc. out - but if we go for a swim, do we have to be concerned about leaving normal stuff out.

It looks like one long beach and hope we can just walk down to find restaurants, places to buy drinks (non-alcoholic for the beach), etc.

I haven't done the stay a month in a hotel/condo thing. Before we've done all-inclusive and I'm excited about having the time to NOT do the all-inclusive.

Thanks,

Winnipeg
11. Re: Beaches

It's been like that for yrs draining into the ocean. You being from BC should check where Victoria drains all it's waste and their health hazard zero. Then compare the volume being pumped in I have no need to coent further from someone who has been here for a few yrs and knows everything.

Don't like it don't comeback

rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
reviews: 5
12. Re: Beaches

I live here short timer, just trying to give you a heads up, just ignore, be an

Ostrich...

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
reviews: 290
13. Re: Beaches

Saw the youtube video, what is terrible.

rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
reviews: 5
14. Re: Beaches

I hope you meant to write "that is terrible"

and yes it is, even for an ostrich...

15. Re: Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rincon de Guayabitos