We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Which Memphis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mass
reviews: 8
Hotel

Planning a drive from Boston to Fl, but going to Graceland on my way down, sometime end of Sept...Nice hotel to stay at closer to Graceland.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee
reviews: 36
1. Re: Hotel

You would be wise to stay Dowtown, leave your car and take the free Sun Studio Shuttle from its Downtown origination point to Graceland on their first hourly morning run, catch it back after two or three hours to Sun Studio, which most E.P. fans usually want go to, then back Downtown by mid afternoon to rest or hit Beale St., have a great dinner, and leave town in the morning. At no time would you be getting behind the wheel during the day and trying to drive to unfamiliar areas while tired or after a drink somewhere. The shuttle is free of charge as long as you stop at Sun Studio.

mass
2. Re: Hotel

Thank-you...so down town is where to stay...will check hotels....

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee
reviews: 36
3. Re: Hotel

Yes. You're very welcome.

Maryland
reviews: 12
4. Re: Hotel

Boston to FLorida via Memphis????

arkansas
reviews: 1
5. Re: Hotel

That is EXACTLY my question!!!!

mass
6. Re: Hotel

yes..want to stop there on the way down, since I am driving...I know it's out of the way going to Fl....but on my bucket list to see Grace Land.

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
reviews: 154
7. Re: Hotel

That's why we love road trips!

8. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Memphis